I thought I heard a knock at my door recently. LOL.

Yeah, a molded Pro-glass windshield will save you a small respectable amount up high and front of the center of gravity belt. IIRC it was somewhere in the 11 Lb range that was eliminated. Still crystal clear to this day with the occasional TLC practice.

I got mine from Kramer, a little pricey but it was an aerodynamic bubble type like the 64' 2 % AFX'rs. See below compared to the true AFXer in the next lane.
Bumper brackets will save you a nice amount down low and very front of the belt.
Later this Winter, I am installing what is probably the first aluminum chassis bracket mounting bosses of their kind. This is the solid mounts that protrude out of the front longitudes of the chassis and the bumper brackets bolt on to. After it is bolted on and smeared with a little body putty, it will look stock and hidden. 2 Lbs total will be eliminated.

65' Bel 1's are already lighter than the Dodges by just a few pounds and a very good platform to start with.
That 3290 is lean.
1.50's are pretty darn respectable.
I'm not sure what you have done to it so far to get here, but I'm sure that there is a lot more there.
I love Street/strip SS cars.

909.JPG
Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 10/20/16 11:32 PM.