Thumper
No, I made only the aluminum disc cover that makes the standard Auto-drag centerlines look like a naked steel wheel. Some where on this long thread are the pics to the wheels during the process.
The Auto-drag Centerlines with the round rivets holding them together have the most stock looking ridges or crevices that are on a steel wheel, so they became the candidates for the main part of the wheels. When Special K and I both had a lightbulb moment to make the disc cover, I had a local machine shop spin 'em for me on their lathe. They mount on the wheel along with the lugs when installing the wheels themselves.
Nice and light.

PS: There is a guy in the F.A.S.T class posse that is rumored to have made steel looking aluminum wheels that mimic the Chevrolet steel wheels. But those are from an independent source.
I wish someone made the patterns and road testing rigors that a wheel has to go through, but that I$ all about $$$$$$. I know a vast majority of guys aside from the F.A.S.T and PURE stock guys would spring for them. I know I would be first on line with bribe money. LOL.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 07/30/18 03:50 PM.