After reading this board the past couple years since buying my 75 dart I've finally signed up to make my first post as I have an official weight of my car. Lots of great info posted here over the years and so glad to keep it going.

75 Dodge Dart Sport Hang 10 edition. Residing currently in Ontario Canada.

3095 Lbs as the car currently sits.

I've done the usual, aluminum heads (indy 360-1), Indy Intake, TTI 1 7/8 headers, Milodon oil pan, B&M extra capacity transmission oil pan, the car has custom subframe connectors welded in, a strange engineering Modular Ford 9 inch that's back braced from them, 35 spline axles and a full spool. I swapped the rear drums at the same time for wilwood 4 piston dynalite disc brakes. Removed the radio (5lb), antenna, wiring, sound deadening where I could find it, removed the washer fluid bottle, rear fold down rear seat, separator panel, bench as well for rear and the plastics over the wheel arches and rear trunk plastics as well as stripped the trunk of spare tire, tire iron, the trunk card board separator and relocated battery to the rear and put in a universal alum battery box.

I also removed the passenger seat (40lbs) center console (16 lb), swapped from the stock 15x7 and 15x8 rallye wheels wrapped with bf Goodrich at tires 275/65/15. Changed those out for front billet specialty comp 5 SFI 2 piece wheels 15x3.5 wrapped with MT SR 26x6 tires. Rears are weld alumastar 15x10 with et street radials 275/65/15. This tire swap dropped 58 lb total rotational.

The car also has full Calvert Racing front and rear suspension. Cal tracs with 9 way adj rears and 90/10 fronts. With sway bars removed.

I still have yet to receive my lingenfelter brackets and need to still order some front and rear glass bumpers. ReSt of the car will remain steel.

So 3095 with about half tank of fuel. 75 dodge dart sport

3295 with me in the car (190lb)

Last edited by 75DartHang10; 08/19/17 02:38 PM.