Originally Posted By GY3
My A100 seats weigh in at 25 lbs. with the Superstock aluminum brackets attached. They are much more comfortable than I thought they would be! I'm glad someone posted the weight of the bench seat as I threw it away years ago and never weighed it!

Heard they were made by Bostrom, not sure if that is correct.

Bostrom is correct. I have a set of NOS A100 seats - they have these steel box bases with the seat tracks bolted to them. Says Bostrom on the seat belts. I have not weighed one but with the OE bases and tracks, they are pretty heavy.

Little quick anecdote - I actually tried to see if I could make one of the bases work in my car because I wanted a slider. I had been unhappy with where my seat positioned me, was up too high and forward. So I cut one of the bases down (it was all rusty anyway) and it could have worked but I abandoned the project for now. Was gonna make the holes in the sides like the S/S brackets, would have been kinda cool. Maybe they will be for some other project. I ended up re-drilling the frames on my current seats to move them back which worked well.

Way back on page 24, I posted about the seats in my car - fixed, high-back buckets from an '80s Jeep Scrambler - 21 lbs. total with Super Stock seat brackets. Comfortable too and look like they belong in my car.

'71 Duster
'17 Ram 1500