Originally Posted By fullmetaljacket
Thank you.
Car looks the part of a force.
Your man there performed and delivered with a great piece. No one out there seems to make anything for those year vintage valiants leaving one with only one choice, to do what you did.
I would.
Love the recessed pin holes. Never seen anything like that.

There may be a lot on that car calling out to you in plain site, though 3095 at the scales is really respectable.

Yeah, Thumper started the fire and now he's having everyone fire up good with his tweaked carbs. Enough so, that he now has no time to lighten up his ride. LOL.
In all seriousness, I'm hoping that this read is inspiring a hunt for the return and love of the sport as well as for art. All I am doing is sharing my ideas with many others on here who have surprised me as well. Though it may seem like a boast fest at times, I just love bouncing ideas off of each other even as I suspect many around the globe are secretly viewing, studying and reaching into their respective tool sheds and inventing things all in the name of weightlessness.
Stay light.

I thank YOU guys w/the mad skills and attention to detail because you make this post what is and my contributions are very little and far between. Goin on 1,000,000 hits.............LOVE IT........... beer

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....