Starting from the last question to the top.
Are you ready?
Long.......
Kulasa the dipper in Detroit is very fair and very good at what he does. He can discuss with you the amount of metal thus the amount of weight that will be chemically milled off. Just remember that you would want to keep some strength integrity in the fenders so as to not be too fragile at eye site. He does the dipping accordingly to percentage and time. You will be surprised.
On that note, I am constructing a bridge rest that will rest on the inner fender wells and the floor so that I can get at my valves and other things on the engine without leaning directly on my fenders. Mine are true original A-990 aprons and do not want to dent them. So keep that in mind if you go for a dip in Detroit.
As far as cost? It is the shipping and crating that bring things up, so if you are driving there with the fenders, that will save you a lot. I drive there a lot, so I bring things for myself and some good friends.

*The Lexan bubble windshield?
Now that I glimpsed at my notes, the Lexan piece saved an approximate 18-1/2 Lbs. The original windshield at 3/16 thick weighed 30 Lbs. Yours should be more or less the same. The Lexan bubble weighed 11-1/2 Lbs, so it saved 18-1/2 Lbs at the end.
The lexan should also be 3/16 thick to prevent cave in at speed and not need cross braces. I would opt for the molded shield to be a great fit.
It's an art to install a windshield correctly no matter what material it is made of, so be careful and patient.

Stock door main glass, side vent wings and quarter glass weighed 33 Lbs total. Lexan replacements weighed a total of 8 Lbs.
This gimmick saved a total of 25 Lbs. This included the quarter windows that are now fixed in place. For these, 1/8 thick is sufficient. DVW on here has also done his 64' Plymouth most beautifully.
Rear light is an option, but for the most part should be left alone for ballast.

I can get 2.5, 3.5 and even 5. aluminum tubing from any local well stocked speed shop. In my case, S&K speed out on Long Island. Most modern speed shops will have this stuff because most guys nowadays running hairdryer power adders use it for their down pipes or intercooler via ducts.
But a well stocked supplier out West is Burns stainless. They have everything including unobtanium. 304 thin skin stainless is a great option.

The Braile is working out just fine even with aluminum main feed cable to the rear. Disconnect it entirely if not in use for long periods of time.
I make sure to keep her charged and if not, I put it on the Braile 2 amp slow charger and bring it up to par.

Yeah, those mono's are light. I know of a certain set up here in Zoo York using them with fake plastic leafs clamped on to give the look of a stacked stock SS spring set up.
Super trick.

Let us know how it turns out over the Winter. I'm sure to do so as well.
I still wish AMD made aluminum fenders, hoods and doors for our cars being that Camaros never came with them. But I do understand the logic based on market share.