Like a below ground level bunker and a secret lab all in one it truly is, but the car really started getting it's enhancements in the old Brooklyn Navy Yard where no one other than employees or tenants were allowed in its gates by security. It was like 1940's Government classified policies as to who was let in or out. The guards were used to seeing the car leaving and coming back during the nights of duty.
Hence the Area 51 name.
Now in this new grotto, I kind of reflect on it as the Woodward garage of the Northeast just like Tom Hoover and the Chrysler engineers had back in the (D)day.

One time working in there from one afternoon till when I finished, I came out the next day to the surprise of sunlight in my eyes and birds chirping. LOL.
On another note just to clarify why my nom de plume is FMJ. I don't have any firearms or even ever shot one in my entire life, but the car as y'all know is made out of a good menu of various metals. Hence Fullmetaljacket.

I bet you have Thumped on quite a few X brand egos on the street with that Dart.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 08/17/17 06:00 PM.