Quote:

This muffler design is a straight pipe thru. It's based on Dynomax's ultra Flo welded mufflers.
They out flow almost all street mufflers while being the quietest so far. I just want it to be light in weight.
Yes, I do need to be quiet for many reasons but need some what of a loud enough note mainly to wake up all the Hipsters staring down at their I-phones while walking against the light on the crosswalks as well as my own sanity.LOL.
I've never used the horns on my car because of its presence known two blocks away coming. Semi-loud pipes saves lives like no other these days.

I'm not sure you understood me. I meant NO muffler at all. Just the pipe itself, with a muffler casing welded around it to look like its a real muffler. No internals, no baffling, nothing to design (or screw up, HP exhaust IS a science!) at all. Hell... because the casing itself is only for show, you could make it an extremely light gauge and save even more weight, so long as you dont accidently hit it with something.

Again, the only downside will be the sound... it will sound like a straight pipe, and it will be loud...