Rather quite impressive to go that fast on pump corn and at that ballast back in the day. Combo's in the modern era are so much more obtainable and manageable with great heads on top of relatively small cubes like Cab mentioned

I personally built my rig to be light based on a few reasons.
First was the love for the factory hot rod effort back in the day which were turned too expensive for my wallet and sanity to own one of those gems. In the interim, what crawled into the project was the arts.
This project has turned a leaf in concept and process and has become a rolling sculpture of art to be exhibited in the future believe it or not. It's just a long process in the research, planning and development in order to reach that point.
Second was for reliability in a small package while it loiters out in the public.
What turned out was a fast package in an even lighter set up compared to the factory hot rods themselves and probably at the price point of insanity. LOL
What I can lay claim to is that it has been fun while it was incognito back in the day, but where it has been more fun is trading idea cards with y'all and only getting more funner and funnier as a civilian funny car.
The one thing that I can not lay claim to is that it moves its own weightlessness on pump since it's on a steady diet of Mo-jo.
Carry on guys, just don't carry the weight. LOL.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 04/20/17 09:28 AM.