Oh no, don't come to this side of the woods man, the moon is full here.LOL.
I am sure that there are items lurking that could use a facelift here and there. One thing that I even took a note of is that some attempts took me years to either make, save up for or just plain find in between parts or conversations at the swaps. At other times, I just made them over night with the materials at hand.
I would suggest that you really look hard at areas that will be hard to get to once the engine/trans is in place, etc etc. Everything after that can be addressed thereafter at your leisure. Bolts will wait, brackets will wait just the same, parts will be found or wait their turn for the chemical jacuzzi if you so choose.

In any case, that car should really scoot the mail as it is. My friend "Glasses" had his at 2900+ with a very similar combo and goes 11's with half the effort of the open throttle. The full potential can be classified and I'm not at liberty.
I do hate that he has a working full audio system even though he has a full multi-piece Salsa band under the hood. LOL.

You and I can talk this season when we loiter at the haunts and bar mitzvah's.