RMCHGR
You will find that even though your new tank is made out of the light alloy, it may be more or less the same weight because of the baffling and sump. Though it will be low and in the rear where this weight is kept well as good ballast.
My tank was for sure a little heavier than stock, but again, not by much even with the baffles, sump and in-tank Aeromotive 1000 fuel pump. Gave me back my trunk space where I had a fuel cell before that annoyed me to high water.
When it came to making the 1/2"aluminum fuel line from front to back following the chassis lines, I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Take your time and be patient, it can be done. IIRC It saved a few pounds at least.
I forgets the company that makes really, really nice hoods and scoops that come to Carlisle. Good fit and looks right off the mold.
Wasn't a blacked out hood with 45 degree angle 340 WEDGE on the Dusters a fiberglass piece? Maybe not, but it could be replicated to look like a steel hood but be fiberglass/carbon fiber.

images-1.jpg