LOL.

Tenants are a burden, even if you know them all your life. In all seriousness, I don't like sharing stuff or lending it out. Something always happens and no one is at fault.

I once borrowed a spanking brand new trailer to tow out to Detroit for the Roadkill events and a Road and Track article back in 15' and took care of it like it was my new born. The R&T article never materialized but I had a lot of fun at the race event at the Silverdome and on Woodward itself.
Checked the tire pressures driving out and coming back, hitched it with all the safety chains in addition to the usual hitch of course, and made sure to clean and polish it just before I brought it back. Parked it right in the same space like it was never gone and the owner Pat, didn't want a cent. I even offered a loan fee to him, dinner, but he declined.
Very generous was he.
I'm not sure if he has even used it to haul his beautiful Green 70' GTX.

Yeah, I've heard of all the nightmares with lightweight aluminum trailers, but if I wre in the running for a trailer, I'd get an aluminum one anyway. I just know how to drive with them out back and watch the road conditions very well.

Not to turn this thread into a trailer discussion, (Thanks Hemi-itis) LOL, but in a perfect world scenario, I would opt for a vintage 66' Dodge ramp truck with all the lightweight tricks applied to keep the stress down. Not to mention the vintage decals, stickers and hand painted signage that would grace the sides.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 02/23/18 01:31 PM.