Dartbloke.
The gentleman based in Detroit was not really thinking in making any others as they were a home project on his own car and the pieces are hard to machine and relatively expensive. That being said, maybe he might get to making a few more batches if a few come together to order them, then it might be cost effective for him. It's ultimately up to him and the customers.
I think he's aware of the interest and might chimmey in here some time soon. Though he manufactured his own K-member bolts as well, and they were beautiful, I had already machined my K-member bolts over at Trick Titanium in Troy Michigan quite a few years back.

If I may and maybe you have done so already, you may want to first focus on the heavier and larger objects in your car that could shed some weight giving greater results.
I have a few major and relatively large tricks still to be applied to the car, but I am now focused as you probably know on the more anal and sometimes expensive minute parts and fasteners that only equate to ounces in most cases.
I must say though, it's the most fun part of it all. At the end of the day it's all about numbers so I affectionately call it the art of "Arithme-tricks". You heard it here first.