That's a good amount of weight since it is mid ship to front and high. Makes a difference.
Too late now, but for those going the same route as RMCHGR, Auto meter makes Ultra-light mechanical and electric gauges that are lighter than their standard gauges, but come with a silvery face color. No black as far as I've seen.
RMCHGR, that gauge cluster looks fantastic.

Time just gets away from us on some occasions, and then it's crickets on others. Perhaps time laden projects ultimately create better packages and keeps us busy with thought and pursuit instead of boredom.
I'm also plagued with no time at all and every mila-second that I do have at the car makes me insane when I look at all that has to still be done. You should see how cluttered of a rats nest my under dash is even as spartan as it is.

Yeah, Area 51 is quite a feat to get into. More like a grotto then an open dessert resort. Try this, all you have to do is submit a drawing of a lightweight car and send it in for confirmation just like the old comic book Pirate and Turtle drawing contests. LOL.
I'll give you some clearance soon.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 11/16/16 01:12 AM.