Quote:

ThumperD
Are you getting old on us LOL. Who needs comfort and quiet when there are ET's to gain.
In contrary, When I went for an invited warm up trek around the pits at Michigan's US 131 in Dave Dutek's 69' Hemi RR, the interior seemed suspiciously stock. I felt like a Detective who was honing in on the suspect some where in there. LOL. My nights on the streets have trained my eyes and ears to certain curtain calls.
But all kiddin' aside, we all have to sit in our own bath water, so ultimately it should be made to your liking. Some like it Hot, some prefer warm, and some have no choice but cold. Mine is cold because I have not paid the heating bill. LOL.

Been old my friend and the second layer does make a difference mostly visually but at ozs. based on the speaker material I`m using and should be done w/it today. I found a short in my steering colum that engages the starter in the RUN position......... and when I pull on the wires it quits so, back out w/it to possible re wire it..... Never ends. Hoods mostly done except for maybe two zeus fastners across the ft. if needed.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....