dont know if this has been mentioned but if you have a full cage including the halo inside the roof then cut the supports that stiffen the roof for rollover puposes and strength, it is the boxed metal along the upper windshield which also supports the visors and rearwiew mirror and along the sides to the rear pillars that connect to the wheel wells it is heavy and time consuming to cut out without butchering it is worth a good amount of weight, the roof is heavy too it would be nice if somebody made a fiberglass roof or shaped one from aluminum, o ya also remove the center support it is where your dome light is attached it is glued so it takes some effort to remove. iv removed alot and i bet my car weighs somwhere of 2580-2700 one day ill buy scales and ill know, and if you have a lathe the scallup all the bolts and nuts you can, when i worked at Boeing factory i seen some neat bolts and nuts that are trimmed without losing there capability for example a nut would be 1/3 to 1/2 turnured down ( cutting the hex off )leaving just enuff to use a wrench or socket but still having all its thread, hope this didnt confuse anybody.