Originally Posted by hemi-itis
Greg,in that picture it looks like rubber hydraulic hose like my flatbed. The only place I would like a pushlock is going into the regulator.
Fragola,Aero,Earls, are a few of the best.Yes,I would have to but everything at once or id need be buy a little at a time.

I see what you mean, first pic looks like a crimped pressure hose. shruggy

Regardless of what they are showing, the way it works is you chuck the fitting in the end clamps like they have it, set the hose in place and turn the wheels to literally crank the material onto the barb fitting. I'm sure the he-man brigade will mock my lack of strength but if I assemble Push Lok by hand I can barely get the hose past the second barb. You need a little heat, a little lube and a lot of mechanical advantage to get the hose all the way seated.

It sounds like a P.I.T.A. that's because it is. Its very good hose though and again, much lighter than Ye Olde steel braided. Even though I could only get the hose to a certain point, I've never had it leak. The hose almost becomes vulcanized to the fitting and won't come out unless you cut the hose.

'71 Duster
'17 Ram 1500