There are many points of interest on any given door and their respective mechanisms to remove weight. But how much is anyone willing to stretch the mile.
Most probably the heaviest part of that door will be where it needs it most, the front inner face pillar where the door mounts attach to.

Other than removing seam filler, sound deadener and in some cases, the rare undercoating in the inner skin, there isn't much that can be done to those doors. Hard top/coupe doors are the hardest to shed weight because there isn't a support post like on a sedan door that retains strength in the process. Chemically milling them will take the most weight off, but it has to be done the right way and the right amount while keeping certain areas stock thickness to retain the strength.

As far as window cranks and tracks, hole sawing into them at certain points will remove weight, but not as much as it would seem and most people just don't take the leap. I of course know what fruit that bares and so does my friend and his 68' Coronet. It was worth a couple of pounds at best. If by chance your doors have the inner beams, many on here have removed them on their own discretion and thus removed a decent amount.
Personally, I think there are other sections of those Dusters where more weight can be removed to make up the difference.