Okay, here it is. It's after midnight and I am out to play.
This is what I found after stripping these pups down to their original naked selves. Someone had gone at it with a disc sander using the wrong disc grit like if they were not light enough as they were.

My original Civilian fenders with out any undercoating, headlight buckets and emblems weigh in at 58-1/2 lbs for the pair.
Meanwhile, I was very lucky to have found these relatively intact and after taking off all the old paint layers (4 decades worth) they came in at 38 lbs for the pair as you see 'em. They had the original underside dip paint on them with of course no signs of undercoating ever.

I gutted out my Police car interior of all the seats and mounted a slim plastic bucket seat just to be able to ship/drive them back under my watchful eye.
They are part of the grail for the 65' factory lightweight drag cars because NHRA's 1965 aluminum panel ban mandate prompted Chrysler to covertly stamp them out of thin gauge steel instead.
As of now, they reside in storage awaiting their turn to hang ten on the car some time in the future.
There are other great wish list items from both the A-864 and A990 menu that I would love to have, but I have not found enough nickels at the beach as of yet.

7600279-IMG_0541.JPG (222 downloads)