Lee, I talked to the guy that makes the tanks yesterday about adding some provisions for line clamps and while on the phone, I asked about weight; the fully dressed alloy tank is 18 lbs., stock galvanized steel is 26 so 8 lbs difference for those keeping score at home. Again, the 3 foot filler tube is eliminated and replaced by rubber hose so that will also cut a pound or two. No electric pump for me, just a stone-age mechanical up front.

I have worked with aluminum line plenty of times, not my favorite pass time either. Making the fuel lines were easier than trans cooler lines by a long shot, more obstacles on the driver's side with the brakes. My fuel line runs up the passenger side frame connector so it's basically a straight shot to the front. This time around I'm gonna do a bulkhead fitting where it passes through the cross member for easy connections. I go to SK and get a 20ft coil. I made a roller tool to straighten it out, makes my junk look pro.

I believe the 'glass company that's usually at Carlisle is AAR, they have the gel coated parts on A frame stands in bubble wrap, right? They're called Stinger now or some such thing.

Dusters never came with a glass hood but had the same Organisol coating as the lift-off hood B bodies so it was a similar look. No big Wedgie call-outs for me, I never like to draw attention to myself any more than I already do with a loud, bright orange car. There are more than enough of those types out here already...

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500