I always seemed to have the dirt specks, but it was only a minor detail because I was concerned with thinning,smooth application,roller type etc...Now I am convinced that this is for real. I am using brightside and I have tried straight, thinned,with the reccommended thinner and other stuff- still pleased with the shine.The specks are my main problem now. I got a medium clay bar and it did take the specks out- you could feel them before, and after the clay bar you couldn't feel them , but see the spots where they were.I am now trying to lessen the speck effect. I think that since the brightside dries so slow, dirt has a chance to settle and affect the paint more so than if the paint dried faster. IF I could lessen the "dirt" speck problem, I would be fairly well satisfied with the final finsh, even with some orange peel.I'm thinking that on my earlier coats I didn't give the dirt specks enough attention and kept rolling over them and maginfying their effect. I would really like to hear from others who may have had to deal with this, if they had this.