Very impressive!!! I've got two gallons of the Rustoleum Gloss Black Professional sitting in the garage, and my Miata (daily driver) is just BEGGING for a new suit! I'm afraid it'll have to wait a while (weather & work load) before I can get started, but your efforts are definitely inspiring.

Question: Did you use the same paint for the bumpers? I'm very curious to see how they came out. I guess where I'm most concerned it the flat panel section of the front bumper, just in front of the center hood section. The plastic in this area is quite flexible and I'm hoping the paint is flexible enough as well to hold up. At this point, wouldn't make much difference anyway, mine is so rock/gravel/sand blasted that anythng would look better!

More photos, please?

BTW, are you familiar with "the Blue Potato"? Finest looking Miata on the planet IMHO, wish I had the money to get the look. The mod can still be bought, it's from Japan - might be cheaper for you than me. I have link for a USA distributor if you're interested, they might know who to contact. Here's a photo:

http://www.thebluepotato.net/exterior/fingerz/street1.jpg