Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:08 am Post subject: Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a situation yesterday, that I think can attest for the toughness of the Rustoleum roller job I did a couple months ago...

A friend ad I were out at his deer lease clearing some more mesquite trees. We're winding out way slowly through the pasture and coming up is a group of trees that I have pre determined which route I'm gonna take through them, plan was to take this one particular low hanging branch a little wider. Well a few deer caught our attention, and naturaly I looked and watched em bound away into the brush... all of a sudden there's this horrible scraping, screeching noise filling the cab, I had drifted right up under that branch. My first thought is "holy [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]!!!, way to go meat-head!!"

I stop, we get out expecting to find it gouged down to bare metal. In case yall didn't know, mesquite is a very hard wood covered in equally hard 1,2, & 3" thorns.

I hopped into the bed to inspect the cab damage, neither one of use could find so much as a scratch... just few spindly leaves and twigs in the bed.

Try that with a CC job

Last edited by LUV4x4; 04/30/07 04:09 PM.