smeg - i live in mississauga!!! where you live now? as for the brush, DON'T USE IT!!!, trust me and use the rollers, even if you think it's too small it would be a much better finish in the end, the only time i use a brush is in a tight spot, i start with the brush and finish as much as i can with the roller, and you'd be supprised how well you get get virtually anywhere with a roller if you use both ends (rounded and flat). The way you describe the paint after it's dry is perfect, that's how it should feel, try to wetsand it, wet the pannel and paper(good to also soak the paper in water for at least 10 minutes before using it so it softens up. When you start wetsanding you'll see the water just wants to bead up, wetsand lightly at first until the water stops beading up, and until you get a smooth-flat surface. hope that helps.

v8mirage - the paint remains very flexable, case in point - i was driving my charger down a country road at night, and out jumped a deer, there was nothing i could do, i hit it at about 40mph, right on the front pass fender (which is fiberglass) and i watched it buckle up (flex) about 1 foot up as the deer came to a stop at about 9g's and died. Deer = dead, fender = perfect.