Quote:

peggus that looks awesome! i'm currently playing around with mixing up yellow with blue (currently in various amounts <5%) and also have bought some white to mix in so it looks more oldschool, if it turns out like yours i will be a happy man but judging by ur ratios i may need to go and buy alot more white.

I have currently bought some offwhite, my thoughts being to take the bright edge off it at the same time. did you just use white white? i've only mixed it in one time, and then decided to get the blue mix right first, and am still going with that ever so slowly, as i dont plan to paint my car for 6 months

Thank you.

I used just plain white and yellow. I made several small paint samples of different proportions. At first I used 2 to 1 but seeing it on the hood I thought it was too yellow so I upped the white.

The color is a nice creamy pale yellow. the picture with the wax is a pretty accurate depiction of the real life color, at least on my monitor.

I also considered using off white for that retro look but opted against it, I didn't want to complicate things too much.

Let us know how your paint comes out.

-Peter

www.electric-lemon.com