Hello Mopar guys. I have been reading this board non-stop for several days now, and had to sign up to ask a burning question. Has anyone given the Rustoleum paint a few weeks to cure and then taken it to a profesional detailer? On this and other forums talking about this method, we always come down to the cut and polish stage. Lots of people are reporting decent results with the painting methods listed, but then when they get to the polishing, they are just grasping at straws. It seems to me that a profesional detailer would be able to extract the maximum performance out of this paint, and give us a good sample of what is possible with it. Obviously, we wouldn't even think of doing this to the 67 Camaro or 68 Impala, but would definately think about doing it on the old hunting truck (88 Suburban). I would love to see just what the potential of this method is in the hands of someone that knows how to get the best out of paint. I saw the results that admactanium got, and do wonder just how nice this paint can look. Sorry to jump into your Pentastar forum, but this has been a fascinating read....