You know c38coupe, i've been a "out of the box" thinker all my life, and have allways had resistance with my ideas, until they saw my idea work. The "professionals" will tell you that this is the stupidest idea, it won't work, all this while they have no clue what type of paint this really is, and then come up with the argument that the paint will fade and go to chalk. Meanwhile they are comparing it with their expirences, like painting a mail box with the paint, and 2 years later the paint was all faded. But they never consider what would happen if you painted that same mailbox with single stage or BC/CC and let it sit in the elements with no maintanence like waxing and washing, what do you think would happen to that paint????, i give it 6 months!!!!

My advice is not to try and convert them, WE know it works, and that the results speak for them selves. Funny how on some forums if you say how you painted you car it's automatically "crap", but if you just posted a picture of your car first without saying HOW it was painted, they all say, WOW man, AWESOME car; until they know it's done with a roller!!!! then they're like