Quote:

I ended up having to go into Denver(340 miles round trip) yesterday for a doctor's appt. for my wife so I took the opportunity to visit Wal-Mart and Lowe's. I picked up a gallon of Gloss Black Professional Rustoleum and six spray bombs for the Jambs. At Lowe's I picked up some roller handles and a six pack of rollers. By shopping in Denver I ended up saving about $40 on what that stuff would have cost me out here in the sticks. I asked my local Carquest guy the get me some Meguier's products I read about on here but he's been dragging his feet. I went to Poorboy's World and saw that I can order products from them direct and pay via Paypal and their prices look pretty reasonable. I know a few of you guys have achieved awesome results with those products so I was wondering if someone could give me a list of which products they used and in what order. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have achieved a near mirror finish just with the Poorboy's SSR2.5 If you want you could also use some SSR1 after that and then some EX-P sealant and your car should look great and the finish will last for months.