Quote:

Quote:

Hi guys
I only used the one roller, instead of the two as Marq suggested. But I found that if I kept going over the panel with the just the weight of the roller in a different direction to the one I painted, then it will still come out nearly perfectly.

You didn't use a foam brush to get rid of your bubbles at all? Just the original, painting roller, only in a different direction? This gets rid of all the bubbles? The thing that plagues me isn't the bubbles, nor the orange peel (minor), it is the brush marks that is left behind from the foam brush dragging. Light, heavy, dosen't seem to matter, I still get the brush strokes.

No brush? I use it undiluted, maybe that is my problem then, what are you cutting yours with? I have like 5 coats on it, I have been wetsanding it pretty far down, to try and get rid of the brush marks, and ended up having to apply more coats than should be neccessary cuz I am not satisfied with the flatness. It is some shiny stuff though, just not as flat as I would like to have it yet. I have diluted it on one of my earlier attempts, and had mixed success with it.