Quote:

One of the few that doubt this method is that chuck fellow. Seeing others come out with amazing finishes on their test peices mock his remarks, yet I will also test this paint on a few junk mirrors to see. I know that if you use the right polisher and wetsanding methods this paint will shine very well. He had mentioned that the paint never hardens which would make no sense in the results of charger and the others...

You hear alot of good things and alot of bad things about this unique method of auto painting, but the truth is there are only a few who are actually seriously trying this technique. Let the facts speak for themselves:

About half-way up the previous page, posted by 'PsYcHo-DoUgHbOy'...can't get a shine after wetsanding...

Also from the previous page, 'widebody mr2' says his car 'was super smooth until i let the car sit for a few days and it collected dust and it seems like it's making the smooth surface rough again'...

'Exit1965' is having the same problem trying to get a decent shine after wetsanding...

Look closely at the pics of Marqs mustang (forth post from the bottom of the previous page)...there is considerable 'orange peel' on this car...

I personally painted my whole car with this method after doing several test pieces and tried various tips including Penetrol and spraying with a paint gun...looked good until the end when I tried to wetsand and polish...

I'm not trying to change anyones mind...i'm just reporting the results as I see them. If you want to try this method, give it a shot...