Hi All, NooB here I've read both parts of this massive thread over the last month, like several others I came over here from the guys page with white corvair. when I saw that car I was instantly hooked and knew I needed to try this method on my 90 Probe. I also knew I needed more info, which I have most certainly aquired from all of you. I have been anxiously awaiting this day when I could join the discussion with you guys since after a month of reading I feel like I know some of you. Thanks to Charger for this awesome idea!! Like others, I had resigned myself to driving the car with it's crappy paint. because of you guys, I feel I have the power to make her shiny once again. Although I have not started my project(probably in June on vacation)I have scouted out the local stores to make sure I can obtain all the needed materials. I may be the first here to attempt this method with the Ace "Rust Stop" paint that was mentioned earlier. Since this car is my daily driver and I commute 84 miles round trip each day I think the "Rustoleum" type paint will be sufficient since the paint will most likely outlast the engine and trans. Not to mention there isn't anything remotely resembling a "Marine" store for at least 150 miles. Anyway, for now I will continue to follow the thread and I will post my progress pics when I do get started on the Probe. But I wanted to jump in here now that I'm caught up and say Hello to all, and my Tremendous Thanks to those of you who are such huge contributors(I think you guys all know who you are). I'll be lurkin and posting soon!!