Quote:

I posted those twenty images in a set at Flickr. If anyone wants to take a look and give me their I would certainly welcome the input. Here's were you can find those images:
Probe Colors

Tee hee... me bad... I like the two tone look on the Probe... unicolor just doesn't give a Probe's body enough pop... Sooooo I did one myself in the two tone effect to give you a visual on what I mean...

Here is what I mean..

You might look back to the Mustang a few pages back for some further inspiration on the two toning color scheme.

If you went for the black with the dark gray color scheme... I would even consider tinted windows to tie in the dark effect and maybe even the Cobra style ( Mustang ) racing strip in matching gray going across the hood and on to the roof... possibly carrying it down the rear bumper. For pin striping I would go with a strong bright red...

Other than that... the florescent bright colors in your same gave the Probe a nice 'new car' kind of pop. I tried using your bright yellow in a two tone with black ( sort of a bumblebee/wasp kind of effect ). But it didn't have as stealth a look as the black and gray on that body style.

Last edited by Marq; 04/25/07 08:23 PM.