Quote:

guys i dont mean to ask, but ,y black lincoln has turned out ok, but im thinkin of changing it to red (i like cars that stand out) any pics of what red looks like finished? thanks a ton fellas!

Here is a picture of my car when it was safety red. Seems you and I have different taste, I prefer colors that don't stand out (but a snarling big block in the same car, I like). There is also a picture of a buggy somewhere back a ways that someone (sorry forgot the name) painted safety red.

And of course Marq's mustang is red.

Regal red is a color I prefer over the orangey reds though. if i ever went back to a red I'd go with the more subtle regal red.

Hmm, I kind of miss the red now that I see it. I don't think I'll be changing the color anytime soon though.

in spray paint news, I got through painting under the hood with the rustoleum mixed into that harbor freight reusable spray can, but for some reason, I can't get that spray can to work well anymore. It just spits out a stream, and I have cleaned everything I can reach with acetone.

So now that the engine bay is out of the way, I'm going to use the Krylon spray can "ivory white" for the door and trunk jambs, since they dont' need to be pretty or shiney or especially durable, just the same color. And the color is darn near a perfect match and it dries within about 15 minutes. I'm going to really try to finish up the painting this weekend.