Quote:

Tee hee...Anyhow, I find it all quite laughable and I almost had to agree that Fireball may indeed be the son of Chucky...

I have no reason to hide behind a fictional login. You supposedly encourage a free exchange of ideas and improvements and I have just offered my personal observations of MY 'hands-on' experience.

Any paint and/or paint 'techniques' that I have commented on, I have personally tried/used. Just because I prefer one technique over another doesn't make me any different than you, and just like you, I try to post the facts as I experience them.

I ended up painting my car with a single stage Kirker paint with an HVLP gun and am very happy with the results. It is neither as costly or difficult as some posters would lead you to believe.

In closing, you'll notice I haven't attempted any personal attacks on any particular person or any particular painting technique so please if you really do 'encourage the free exchange of ideas/techniques' than take my postings as just that...Chuck