Well I'm ready to dive into the roller paint club. I have been listening to my wife complain about the ugly old beat up green car far to long. I went down and bought several colors of spray bombs and colored here and there on my Dart. The wife really liked the blue, so blue it is. Now I'm starting the body work.
I really appreciate 69chargeryehaa and all who have contributed. And a huge thanks to moparts for allowing this thread to continue.
I have sprayed a few cars but never tryed anything like this, so here is my question. I'm on page 25 of this thread and have read the origional and have not seen this addressed. My spray paint mentor once told me to watch the temp vs. due point when painting. If the temp is falling fast..don't paint. If the due point and the temp are too close together..don't paint. My mentor said when the concrete is sweating they are definitely close together. I see some experienced painters on here and would like to read their comments on this, and whether or not it has any effect on a single stage paint like the tremclad/rustoleum.

And thanks to the moderators for keeping the language a clean enough for my kids to read.

Last edited by 268darts; 08/23/06 01:52 PM.