Quote:

If there is no in between then I must be against you roller boy.

i see by your profile that you just joined, and only have what, 7 posts, all only in this thread. If you have some critisism, why not post real info, besides bashing the process. We know it looks good, holds up to the elements, and we(being the ones who paint our OWN cars) are happy with the results. If you have something to HELP members paint their rides with less $, less learning curve, and give better end results, then by all means share them with us. It's been said over and over that if you have a numbers matching, 1 of 1 car, with a build sheet you found under the seat made from gold, then spray your car with BC/CC, single stage or whatever. If you have a booth, compressor, and the SKILLS and $ then by all means spray your car. If your broke, have no compressor, expirence and no $, using a roller starts to look better then a rattle can primer paint job. Besides i think the results for a home job with a roller look better than you think, best of all we're out our cars and not and on them.