i sold the car to a guy i know that is a friend of mine that also has another 69 charger. He knew everything about the car and how it was painted, he loves the car. I really liked the car alot, but there were things that i did'nt like, mostly the gas consumption, and the brut size of the car made it a real pain to work on since i had about 6" to spare in my garage. I have a double garage, but that charger was HUGE, and since i like to work on my cars durring the winter it really made that hard and a pain. i got really good $ for the car, it is local, and i can go see it whenever i want and even drive it. All my cars are not garage queens, i drive my cars alot, in the time i had the charger (1yr 3 months) i put 30000mi on the car. The 1mpg gas mialage really got old fast!!!! I actually bought my "new" toy before i sold the charger, i got a deal on my new toy i just could'nt pass up, and it is my other "dream car".

Heres a pic, 1957 Porsche Speedster:

i stole the porsche, and made good $ on the charger, so i have no regrets. I'm really confortable with the VW/Porsche cars, they are so easy to work on, and they're quick and still get 30+mpg.

Quote:

Sold it? SOLD IT?!?!? Doesn't that mean this tread will implode and tear a rift in the space-time continuum or something?

Yes, yes it does, it was my long term plan muhahahahahahahaha