the chally and the valiant are both top notch! it always disapoints me when i see all the arguments on this site. when i was younger around 80-81 i got my first car it was a 68 charger nothing special back then but to me it was the bomb! all my buddy's thought i was nuts! chrysler was going down the tubes they were not racing much anymore in fact they were not cool. but we had a small group of buddy's that all helped each other to keep our junk running because we wanted to be different from all the camaero and mustang types the were on the road at the time! they could buy anything they wanted in the aftermarket even back then! as for us well those of us who have been around for a while got to know how to find what we needed either at the junkyard or we made it ourselves! that is what made us a bit better in my eyes it never came to us easy we had to make it happen! when i hear someone rip into another guy over something as trivial as a hose clamp or a valvecover gasket i am floored! i mean really? quite honestly get over it! rip some chevy guy or a ford dude or better yet just leave! the rest of us are trying to enjoy the mopars here!

2013 Chrysler 300 touring 1974 Dodge Charger SE. 360-727-8.75-3.23 sure grip 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4