Quote:

there is NOBODY perfect,well there was this one man who was and they hung him on a cross.Anyways I hope you dont mind if I do buy a few things off of you guys

I love your mention of our Lord and Savior. In life, THAT is all that really matters. I also agree with your comment regarding a “Perfect” anything. I hope you were not directing that comment towards Steve or myself, being that we have NEVER stated or hinted at that particular concept. The Challenger is nothing more than just a car! As I have said before it is the people who make things like this enjoyable. It has been stressful but also gratifying to be involved in a project of this type. I sincerely am not concerned about it placing or receiving an award at the Nationals. I feel satisfied with what we have accomplished but am more excited about the many new products that we will be bringing to the Mopar market due to the efforts involved with this vehicle.
It would be a privilege and honor Mr. 70RT Charger if you considered using our offerings. There is nothing better than seeing our products displayed on the vehicles of people who love and enjoy this hobby!!!