Quote:

Quote:

i look fwd to seeing, touching, and smelling your car in person.

Steven, I think I my be feeling a tinge of uneasiness or possibly a little jealousy!

(I'll try to call later today to get the details on the trip.)

dave i was going to bring you a tablespoon of original oil, anti freeze, tranny fluid, washer fluid, etc...to mix in. what are you doing about the air in the tires? can you date code air? i think i had some boob friend act like he date coded air for a mopar action staged photo of the tire on an old 71 hemi cuda i used to own.

SERIOUSLY i am looking forward to seeing this masterpiece in person. this level you have attained is loftier than anyone has ever strived for. how do you tie it down in your trailer? the rear is easy on a EBODY with those wonderful tie down brackets. what about the front? i like to take axle straps and wrap them in a coat of quilted cotton or some micro fibre drying towels. then i go over the kframe with the two of them (under the oil pan). thus no marks on the front suspension AND it eliminates the cars suspension while in transit. i prefer my towed vehicles to move in sync with the trailer not against. your tires are too pretty to strap over plus ive never been comfortable strapping over a tire.
how do i get a private viewing? ....sounds like im trying to see the pope!

as far as me being good at being a host remember i worked the door at a nightclub thru my 20's and early 30s. i was a professional host!

scott...next time you come down i'll get the charger off the ground and you will be happily surprised of its originality. it really is some kind of freak. i'm not much of a 71 charger fan but this one is a serious time capsule.