Hi Bill,
Do you have ANY information on the correct upper hose for an A/C car? I can only find the original ones that have the hump that slopes back down towards the radiator inlet. What is the application for the ones with the hump? What is the purpose for that hump? That is the only style I have seen on original A/C cars. Even if you want to throw out the black Charger from the mix, what about the red Challenger? That car only had a couple of oil changes in it’s life. And what about the picture of the vehicle on the assembly line. What was the number for that particular style hose? It is shaped exactly like the one I found for an my A/C application. If the #257 was supposed to be for the A/C equipped cars, why do they all appear to be shaped different than the ones we are seeing on these non A/C cars? Are the people posting these pictures of the #257 absolutely sure that these hoses are the factory assembly line units? They could still appear to be original even if they were replaced 35 years ago. I know the same logic could be used for the cars I saw at Richard’s place but that assembly line photo hose is certainly correct.