Quote:

I have also been priviledged to see Mr. Juliano's awesome display and car collection, some truely beautiful examples of ultra rare Mopars!

One thing that has been in the back of my mind since looking at them is how in the heck did the underside of that purple car stay or get so clean? It looked nearly perfect and dirt/dust free when I looked at it. I have looked at allot of survior cars and never seen any even remotely close to that level of cleanliness, all had dirty undercoating, light haze of surface rust here and there as in the Barracuda example above, etc. Steve/Dave, any input on that?

scott.....i always shy away from superlatives BUT there are 2 things i have no problem pontificating. one is that the 71 charger of mine is the best original unrestored hemicar i have ever seen. the other is that i have put together the worlds largest performance era sign collection on earth. more than chrsler corp, ford motor co, the smitsonian, and every mopar collectors collection combined. this is where i will end the superaltives in my life. theres not much else i am any good at. as far as the cleanliness of the charger goes all i can say is it is an amazingly well kept automobile that was purchased new by an elderly man who knew that hemi production was ending. trust me, it wasnt always that clean. what you saw in my building was the results of a lot of soap, water, and hours of cleaning off dust and grime. frank badalson saw my car in 1981 and it hasnt changed since. did you ever look close at the windshield? i'd bet the wipers havent gone across it a dozen sweeps. orig blades are still pefect.
DAVE...i just got in from a bad broken down roadtrip. as stated on the phone i look fwd to seeing, touching, and smelling your car in person.