Awsome post, and great car. Its no wonder people travel great distance to see and doc. org cars for future use.

I have known auto workers most my life and have been told no two cars will ever be exactly the same from a production line where a human being does the work.

Moods, attitude, day of the week, its no wonder each sticker might not be straight, in the exact spot, one thing stamped clear vs smudged.

No one cares much for the f-body cars but ive taken apart some that I have owned that were 3 digits apart on the vin and much was different.

What is right, what is wrong? Do you think the guy on the production line cared if he had one run here or two.....probably not.

Then, just as it is now it was a 8 hour a day factory job, each car is the same yet different.

I think since more of the newer cars are so much more automated in production they are bound to be more equal andthe same vs the cars of the past.

None the less this is a great post and alot more pics seen here then we will ever see in a mag feature