Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

not to pick ,but the heater hoses almost look TO GOOD

You can tell in the picture the OE 's were stamped / and look smeared as opposed the stenciled look on the repops shown

I have to say, I agree. Don't get me wrong it looks good, but I wonder if you could smear it a little

Beam me up Scotty!Wow something must have happened when I was teleported back,I didn't look this good in 1970.

What stencils? What repops? They are the original hoses that were taken off the car!! We use the same STAMPING machine technology that is used to do automotive hoses, Titleist golf ball logos and other round radius items. These are NOT stenciled or hand stamped. They are printed with a stamping machine very similar to what might have been used to do the originals. I can assure you that these are not as perfect looking in person as in the pictures. I have seen original hoses that do have very nice printing on them however. With the various vendors that manufactured these items back in the day, there is quite an array of printing style fonts. If I did them too sloppy there would be someone that would complain about that! You can’t win for loosing with this scenario. As with all of our products, I choose to reproduce the best case scenario that could be found within a factory example. We even stagger the letters like the originals. It is more evident with the original sample because the hose is bending upward. I personally think they will be a great addition on the time capsule…..uh, I mean Challenger. (Sorry 70RT Charger….I didn’t mean to leave the last part of that sentence but I had already hit the “submit” key to post this….oh well!)