I have been involved in Chrysler Restoration Business for over 20 years. I personally took delivery of a brand new 1970 440 SixPack Challenger. The day I got the car I crawled all over it going top to bottom. I put on headers and changed the gears the first weekend. I have known Steve Been for over twenty years. I met Dave through Steve about 4 years ago. Steve Been is an E-Body expert. Steve is an unbelieveable craftsman with the patience of Job. He is also a true perfectionist in every sense of the word. When Dave and Steve met the Chrysler Restoration hobby was blessed. They are the perfect storm. One has the resources to do what we all wish we could. One is gifted with old world craftsmanship skills to make the others dreams come true. They both possess unbridled passion for these cars. You have Dave all wrong. I have met most of the arrogant jerks in this hobby, Dave is not one of them. Dave is a true gentleman, and will help anyone. Steve called me this morning to come over and check out the White car. I was asked if I thought it was better then the Black Hemi Cuda. My opinion is that it surpasses the Cuda in many areas. Hate to tell you pal, but it is a time machine. The pictures do not do the car justice. It looks like someone just built a 1970 R/T Challenger and delivered it to Hilsboro Mo. The years of reference study, the countless survior cars documented is apparent The attention to detail is astounding. If you're jealous are just trying to give Dave a hard time I feel sorry for you. People like Dave and Steve make our cars worth more which makes the hobby prosper.