Quote:

looks like things in this thread have slowed down a bit.

So how about it Dave, any chance we'll see a CD full of your before and after pics?

Or something like a copy of that book of info backing up your restoration?

Tav

Tav,
You must think I am a glutton for punishment. I heard of another forum that was "incorrectly" discussing the aspects of my core support blackout, so I decided to check it out and post pictures that documented the correct original patterns. WOW!!!! The thread went from one point of arguing to another and then another. Before I knew it, I was having my EXACT statements typed back to me as if I was completely on the flip side of the topic. It would be like me saying that my favorite color was blue only for someone to respond and chastise me for not conveying that blue was my favorite color. Crazy to say the least. (It was just one particular person who also posts on this forum. Most people over there were extremely nice and cordial.) Anyway I would definitely consider offering a CD of what we did. Enough information was collected and compiled to do just that.
I guess I should expect that someone will view the CD only to say that we should have done the restoration on a white 440 A/C equipped Challenger with a light blue stripe, rather than the car we decided to refinish.