Quote:

Here is a rather rare touch for a detail Alan. You mentioned details that are really not so rare in the mix of things. Care to guess what the paper taped to the inside of the trunk wheel well is?

Hint: Every car was shipped with one. They didn't always make it past dealership delivery
prep.

You got me there...I'm not sure ...I'm going to say some pre-delivery inspection form ...

I need to see the "before" picture proving the the location is accurate and the correct type of tape is being used. Not to mention the information on the sheet pertaining to your car is 100% legitimate.

All kidding aside...I'm fascinated by the comparision of the "before" and "after" shots more then anything. The time spent duplicating the squeeze-out of the firewall sealer is "mind blowing".

Before anybody can accuratly say something is wrong, they should see the "before" pictures. Every car is different.

I'm going to say the spray pattern in the front wheel well looks odd, and there's too much white in the front area (behind the seat) of the trunk. I say ODD not WRONG. But I'm convinced that any questions by an official judge will be answered by your extreme amount of proof in pictures GREAT JOB

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB SITE !