Lets get this out of the way right now, I do NOT carry restamped radiator hoses, Badalson /Gibson are the only ones licensed to restamp radiator hoses..so the stamping shown is a whole nudder story but is irrelevant to my point.
I used my pictures above to simply illustrate the shape of every 2863257 hose I've seen.

btw - Hemi cars are not part of this thread or discussion,they carry a completly different shape and part number upper hose.

I had another 2863257 hose picture from low mileage 1970 GTX and the stamp layout was as stamped above, essentially opposite of the 1969 GTX hose shown, so I know for a fact at least 2 different layouts existed, but both hoses were shaped the exact same way.

Me personally I have never seen a radiator hose with an ink stamped 'date code' on it. All have had simply a part number and a vender code and some have the RAD END and some have the pentastar. Yes, some have a stripe on them. One pic I have the 2863257 has a white stripe on it

I may have some more pictures but they all show the same shape hose for this part number. The hose above is the OE installed hose removed from a 12,000 mile 1969 GTX, now since sold so this is all I have.

I'm not arguing the fact(Ok, well maybe I am ), just raising questions.

Since no reproduction parts were used ( except 2 custom made - but still unknown items) I'm assuming the upper/ lower radiator hoses were NOS ? If so what was the ink stamped part number on it ? There has to be some way for the worker pulling the hose to indentify said hose.