Well Dave the reason I asked is because I bought some yardage from SMS (Legendary's only "NOS" material supplier as far as I know?). I decided to pick it up in person and was given a tour thier facilities. I was walked through thier (huge) inventory of material (on high racks full of bolts of fabric) and It was quite impressive. When I asked to see the "NOS" version of the patterns I was seeking he pulled it out and I looked it over. The material (a vinyl) had the correct grain for the application, however being familiar with how vinyl was produced now and then, I noticed a difference in the raw material it was made from and questioned just how "old" this NOS stock was? He admitted that they have it re-made to "NOS" specs (whatever that means)... So, as it turned out my "NOS" material was actually just reproduction material sold at an NOS price, I wasn't exactly impressed.

So, I'm sure what you bought will serve the purpose and look great regardless, but you might want to dig a little to see what it is that you actually bought if that is as important to you as it would be to me if it were my car.