DW, the EW1 Challenger is insane. You're this mad scientist who's been busy in the lab creating a monster who others are afraid will get loose in the Mopar world and wreak havock & mayhem! I've totally enjoyed this thread for the past weeks, thanks for sharing all that you have.

Interested in seeing the other end of the rear e-brake cable for LH rear drum, mainly the cable end's black rubber grommet that seals the drum from the elements. Do you have any pics of the opposite end? We can see the rear cables differ from one another in the pic u posted earlier, do the rubber grommets on the ends also differ between the two or are they identical? Mainly asking if the LH cable is the same as a LH '71 cable? Thanks!

I am also interested if you can post any pics of the interior firewall before the NOS dash & a/c box was istalled but after the firewall insulations went in. This would be a rare glimpse & treat at seeing an area that will not be readily seen when it is being shown.

You guys are class acts & so is the Challenger...I mean "heavy weight champion of the world!"